This Video Will Completely Change Your Mind About Traveling On Planes



Every so often, you'll experience a rough landing on an airplane, which causes passengers to start clapping. In the past, I could never understand why people clapped. After all, the pilots are paid to land the plane. Why should they get a round of applause for doing their job?

Then I saw this harrowing video of pilots landing planes at an airport in Birmingham, England. This particular airport is known across the globe for its terrible crosswinds. Not only do I understand why people clap, but I'm ready to lead them in a standing ovation for these pilots.


It's going to be a long time before I think about flying again. I'm stressing myself out just by thinking about it.
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment